February 9, 2014

Tessa's Mission Call

This week my little sister got her mission call for our church to BANGKOK THAILAND!! She will be speaking Thai and leaves June 25th. What an amazing adventure she will have! Clearly, we were all shocked! I can't stop thinking about what a great experience she will have. I am going to have to just live vicariously though her :) After looking at photos I am convinced we have to go pick her up in December 2015! She will be the absolute best sister missionary ever. I am so proud of her & thankful for her example, testimony and desire to serve. We love you so much and will miss you, Tess! 
Read what we believe: HERE

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Great job Cait and Tess we are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this blog filled with her experiences sharing the gospel. Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete