October 14, 2014

10/13/14 - Conference was amazing!

I am only on for a few minutes today because I am about to leave to go ride elephants! This week so many great things happened along with disappointing things. The hardest thing ever is seeing investigators or recent converts or less active members take a step in the wrong direction—away from Jesus Christ. It literally rips out my heart. But it is the best when they step in the right direction and grow closer to our Savior! It makes me happier than anything else!!!

The best news is that Sister Rakdii got baptized and she was just beaming!! The whole baptism was so awesome!

Conference was amazing and I learned so much! I am so grateful that I was able to watch it (and in English)! I realized as I listened to the talks that I have so MUCH to improve and work on! I took about 10 pages of notes and felt there was a lot of focus on agency and family. It also made me really appreciate my amazing family and friends.

I love the members here! I really don't want to leave them because there is so much LOVE here and I feel it! We are going to Khon Kaen next weekend to dance and take part in a huge conference and mission tour so I don’t know when I’ll be able to email! We are planning on 4 baptisms on October 26th!

I’ve got to go but know that I love you all and hope you have a great week, especially Chelsea as she has her baby! Remember to pray and study your scriptures and truly take advantage of going to the temple!! I miss the temple so much.

Sister Herrmann
P.S. Please pray for my investigators and that I do OK in the dancing thing this week.

FHE
Green Day for my second parents :)
I got these for Cole
My favorite kids!
Baptisms!

No comments:

Post a Comment