December 26, 2014

12/25/14 - Christmas Email & Video

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! It is Christmas day and I just finished talking with my family! They are so amazing! I am so lucky to have them!! I love them all so much!!

Well, I have already been on the computer today for a quite some time so I am not going to write that much because I will be back on Monday in a few days. This week many miracles have happened but I am going to just write about one of my favorites!

On Saturday we were inviting this guy to hear our message and come to Church. He was pretty against coming to church but finally said he would give it a try. Guess what, he actually showed up on Sunday! We started talking and came to find out that his brother is the Patriarch in Bangkok and they haven't talked in 20 years!! (In Thailand families often lose track of each other. Also, the Patriarch is blind which has isolated him.) This next Sunday they are going to get together for the first time in so long! I am so excited for them!

This past week I was pretty sick for a couple days so today I am planning on taking a nice Christmas NAP along with some good movies--17 Miracles and the Joseph Smith movie!

I hope you all have an AMAZING Christmas season! Remember the true meaning of Christmas and the reason we celebrate! I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ!
https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2014-00-1460-he-is-the-gift?lang=eng

Love,
Sister Herrmann
Christmas at Central World
This RC family is so so poor so I decided to go to the store and buy the kids some presents! They were so happy :) Giving really is so much better than getting :)
With a "white Family" at the Christmas party!
Dressed up for the church Christmas party
Our investigator, Choo!


LINK: http://youtu.be/CoVc_PcAsiI

No comments:

Post a Comment